If you’re like me and you’ve waited a bit too long to buy Christmas presents for those last few people on the list – I’ve got you covered with several gift guides.
I’m calling this first one “Gift Guide for the Homebody” – but really, anyone who likes being cozy will go for these.
1. Joanna Vargas Bright Eye Hydrating Mask (After a long night out, I love putting these eye masks in the refrigerator and wearing them for 25 minutes to depuff the eye area. Skin is left visibly brighter, smoother and refreshed.
3. Barefoot Dreams Robe (This robe is the coziest, softest robe I’ve ever worn – any girl would love it for chilly mornings. I wear a size 1)
5. My Sweet Kitchen Cookbook (Lots of holiday recipes inside!)
6. Merci! Wine Bags (Who wouldn’t love this? Also, not the typical gift someone would buy for themselves)
8. Gray Malin Candle (A wintery scent housed in a printed candleholder. This is a great pick for someone who admires Gray’s photography)
9. DKNY Pajama Set (The included eye mask makes this sleep set a foolproof gift)