All the things I keep handy to stay organized, productive and look good doing it.
1. Sonix Marble iPhone Case – When it comes to phone cases I’m not so into the cheesy cartoonish designs, glitter or excessive hardware. I just want something simple, lightweight, and chic. This pink “marble” case does the job and also keeps my phone protected during the 10 times I drop it daily.
2. Sugar Paper Stationary – I’ve always loved stationary. After hours typing and texting, it feels so good to handwrite a note to a friend. I hand write and snail mail all my thank you’s after birthdays, holidays or any other special events. I also save EVERY personal card someone has written me in a box, and I know they’ll remain special memories for years to come. I keep a box of this cute stationary on hand for when I need to send one out.
3. Glitter Sock Booties – If these silver booties don’t say “Girl Boss” what does? If you’re in a creative field, I would 100% wear these in an office setting. Just pair them with a loose, longer black shift dress, or even a tapered trouser and sharp blazer. It’s all about balance.
4. Cuyana Laptop Case – This comes with me everywhere. It protects my laptop while traveling without taking up extra space. I have the blush pink color and after two years of travel it still looks brand new. Makes a fantastic foolproof gift – and you can monogram them!
6. Boss Mug – Self explanatory. Also a great gift idea for a girlfriend’s promotion.
7. Anya Hindmarch Makeup Case – Keeps daily makeup organized and visible, and the soft fabric is easily wipeable after a spill. Also works for pens, desk accessories, etc.
8. Ban.do Agenda – If you haven’t purchased a 2018 agenda yet, it’s not too late in the game! Realistically, I use iCal for making appointments and inputting addresses so I can access them easily while driving – BUT, I am still old-school and I love a good handwritten list. It have a stronger sense of accomplishment when I cross things off a paper list – doesn’t it feel more real? I use my agenda as more of a day-to-day notebook for planning, lists, notes during calls, etc.
9. Cuyana Key Chain – I’ve given these tassel keychains as gifts to friends and monogrammed their initials on the leather tags. I use one too and it always makes finding my car keys at the bottom of my bag way easier.
Which is your favorite? xx